Bioness NESS H200
- The NESS H200 is an orthotic worn on the forearm and hand. It uses functional electrical stimulation (FES) to the appropriate nerves and muscles of the forearm and hand to help re-educate the brain and restore function of the hand.
- The H200 may enable patients to open and close the fingers.
- The award-winning H200 technology may help people with a variety of diagnoses. The most common diagnoses being: sroke, traumatic brain injury, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and incomplete spinal cord injury.
- In addition to improved hand function benefits may include: increased joint range of motion, reduced muscle spasms, muscles retrained to work correctly, and increased blood circulation.
- For further information see: http://www.bioness.com/H200_for_Hand_Paralysis.php.
[ Back to Technologies Page ]