Bioness NESS L300 Foot Drop System
- Breakthrough technology to help stroke and brain injury survivors gain lost mobility is now a reality at SWAN Rehab. SWAN is among select facilities in the country to offer this sophisticated therapy to patients with foot drop.
- The NESS L300 neuro-rehabilitation system is a revolution in Functional Electrical Stimulation technology designed to help patients walk.
- It uses wireless communication to "talk" to its components which eliminates cumbersome wires and allows the clinician the ability to fine-tune settings while the patient is actually walking.
- The L300 is appropriate for foot drop from a broad range of conditions, including stroke, traumatic brain injury, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and incomplete spinal cord injury.
- SWAN Rehab personnel fit and train patients on the L300.
- For further information go to www.bioness.com/L300_for_Foot_Drop.php.
[ Back to Technologies Page ]