At SWAN Rehab people come first. We provide one-on-one service for all of our patients. Our mission is to create an environment of hope which enriches the quality of life of our clients and their families. We do this through our passion for clinical expertise, innovation, and considerate and compassionate care for survivors of stroke, brain injury, and other neurological conditions.
We know that recovery can be maximized when we blend the latest specialized equipment together with our highly trained and caring staff. In addition, new technologies are being developed every day. SWAN Rehab works with universities and companies to test the effectiveness of these technologies. Click here.
When you come to SWAN Rehab, you get the right type of therapy for your neurological injury. This includes a program that is designed specifically for your individual need. You will have one-on-one therapy with physical, occupational, and/or speech therapists who are passionate about neurological rehabilitation. Treatment approaches are evidence based.
Welcome to SWAN Rehab
Dr. Kay Wing, who as a child had the painful experience of watching her beloved Grandfather lose normal function following a stroke, had a dream for a better quality of life for stroke survivors. She wanted to be able to serve the needs of those with neurological disorders. After many years of practice as a physical therapist in rehabilitation and earning her specialist certifications in neurology and geriatrics, Dr. Wing had a wealth of clinical expertise.
What Sets Us Apart
- Each treatment session at SWAN Rehab is one-on-one therapy with a therapist, not a technician.
- SWAN Rehab provides therapy that is intense, and tailored to the individual in a supportive enriched environment.
- SWAN Rehab employs many of the latest technologies and clinical techniques for neurological rehabilitation.
- SWAN Rehab discharges each patient with a personalized written home program to maintain progress made in therapy and to continue improvement in function
- SWAN Rehab is staffed by physical, occupational, and speech therapists as well as neuropsychologists, social workers, and vocational specialists trained in neurological rehabilitation.
- SWAN Rehab works with Northern Arizona University and AT Still University, and Arizona State University for clinical research
- Dr. Kay Wing is an invited guest lecturer for online education and for courses nationally and internationally.
CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION! (602) 393-0520
"I went to Swan and I feel great. Their service and staff was second to none.
I would recommend them to all my friends."
"After my injury, I never thought that I would be able to work my old job again.
After my surgery and physical therapy, I feel great!"
"Annette is a great speech therapist. I'm a bit of an ass but she is very, very, nice."
"Thanks for giving me your special fun ways, you gave me a few good smiles during our DRAMA workouts. Your Hot and Sweaty friend"
"Dear Kay, you have been an inspiration and source of hope and comfort. I am so grateful you are in my life. Thank you for everything"
"Kay, thank you for a life-changing experience at Neuro Camp. We are so glad you are part of our team!"