Recent research shows that with the right type of therapy the brain has the potential for significant recovery. This is true regardless of the length of time that has passed since a stroke or brain injury. SWAN Rehab offers many services and programs designed specifically for your needs. These services include:
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy - Programs are designed specifically to meet every clients' individual need. Each client will have one-on-one therapy and will be treated with evidence-based techniques.
- Comprehensive Vocational Rehabilitation - (click here)
- HOPE Exercise Program - (click here)
- Aquatic Therapy - During the summer months only
- During the summer months we provide aquatic therapy at Ability 360. They are located at 5031 E. Washington St. Phoenix, AZ 85034. As with all of our therapy, aquatic sessions are one-on-one with a therapist.
- Parkinson's Wellness Recovery (PWR!) Exercise Group - The Parkinson's exercise class is held every Thursday at 3:45pm with appointment. The class is $5 per session. Our facility's Parkinson's Wellness Recovery (PWR!) trained clinicians will apply Exercise4BrainChange™ concepts to provide high effort and high amplitude exercise.Classes fill up quickly. Please call our office to RSVP and to see if you qualify (602) 393-0520
- Stronger than Strokes - SWAN Rehab has a one of a kind support group which provides support for caregivers as well as stroke survivors. Meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m. Care givers and survivors will be separated into their own interactive group.
- MS Clinic/ALS Clinic - SWAN Rehab and Phoenix Neurological Associatespartner to offer multidisciplinary clinics for patients with multiple sclerosis and ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or Lew Gehrig's Disease). Both clinics are held at Phoenix Neurological Associates.
- Social Work - Our team of social workers focuses on supportive counseling addressing adjustment to disabilities, community resource development, and benefits counseling.