SWAN in the News
Rehab Without Walls (RWW) helps brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients by blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities to deliver better results during the recovery journey and into the future.
Services we provide through RWW include:
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Comprehensive Vocational Rehabilitation program
- HOPE Exercise Program
- Aquatic Therapy (During the Summer Months Only)
- Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery (PWR!) Exercise Group
- Stronger Than Strokes Support Group</li>
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Clinic
- Social Workers
Visit our Rehab Without Walls page for more information.
They say what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. For naval officer Jordan Lo, that statement couldn't be more true.
Lo was told he'd never walk or talk again, but now with the help of a Valley rehab center and a ton of hard work, Lo is beating the odds. Today, Lo is living a life he never expected to live.
"I'm on a mission right now and that's to regain my life and my career back," he said.
The Return of My Left Hand - Jordan Lo's Tribute to Kay Wing and SWAN Rehab
- Wounded veteran wants to give back to others in Arizona
- A Stroke Survivor's Medical Breakthrough - Dr. Drew's Life Changers Show
- Cory Remsburg's long march back from war (follow-up story)
- Hero saluted at State of the Union faces toughest battle yet
- AHCCCS cuts expected to have dramatic impact on members
- Arizona woman's chance at walking, cut by state
- AHCCCS Cuts Physical Therapy Benefits
- Northern Arizona University Neuro Clinic
- Swan Rehab on Fox 10
- Kay Receives Neuro Award