SWAN in the News
SWAN Rehab is Now Part of Rehab Without Walls
Rehab Without Walls (RWW) helps brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients by blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities to deliver better results during the recovery journey and into the future.
Services we provide through RWW include:
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Comprehensive Vocational Rehabilitation program
- HOPE Exercise Program
- Aquatic Therapy (During the Summer Months Only)
- Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery (PWR!) Exercise Group
- Stronger Than Strokes Support Group</li>
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Clinic
- Social Workers
Visit our Rehab Without Walls page for more information.
Dr. Drew's Life Changers Show
back from war
faces toughest battle yet